- About MoPA
- Honourable Prime Minister
- Honourable Minister
- Honourable Minister of State
- Senior Secretary
- Top Management
- Vision and Mission
- List of Subordinate Offices
- Citizen Charter
- Telephone and Email
- Divisional Commissioners
- Deputy Commissioners
- Additional Deputy Commissioners
- Upazila Nirbahi Officers
- Group Mails
- Training and Travel
- Acts/Rules/Circulars (Download)
Syed Ashraful Islam was born in Mymensing in 1952. His father Syed Nazrul islam was one of the key organizers of our Independence struggle. Syed Nazrul Islam was the acting President of Mujibnagar Government in 1971.
Syed Ashraful Islam earned Master of Arts (MA) degree. He was active in student politics from his student life. He was General Secretary of Mymenshing District Student Leage after Independence of Bangladesh. He also served as Assistant Publicity Secretary of Central Student League. In November 03, 1975 his father Syed Nazrul Islam and three other high profile national leaders brutally killed in Dhaka Central Jail. After this incident Syed Ashraful Islam went London and worked to organize Bangladesh Awami League in UK.
Syed Ashraful Islam came back home in 1996 and elected Parliament Member of the Bangladesh National Parliament. He served as the State Minister for Civil Aviation & Tourism Ministry during 1996-2001. He also elected Parliament Member of the Bangladesh National Parliament in 2001 and served as a Member of Foreign Affairs Standing Committee in the Parliament. In 2008 Syed Ashraful Islam elected Parliament Member again and appointed as the Minister of Local Government Rural Development & Cooperatives. He took over the charge as a Minister, Ministry of Public Administration from 16th July 2015 under the Leadership of Honb'le Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Syed Ashraful Islam also engaged in various social welfare activities. He traveled many countries of Asia, Europe & America.
Syed Ashraful Islam is a proud father of a daughter.
- সিনিয়র স্কেলে পদোন্নতি প্রদান
- ১৪৩৮ হিজরি সনের (২০১৭ খ্রি:) পবিত্র রমজান মাসের অফিস সময়সূচি নির্ধারণ
- Office Order on inspection of DC Office and UNO Office
- Fund for Training Institutions
- Participants information for Law & Administration Training Course
- Nomination Invitation on "70th Military Orientation Training" (BMA) Course
- Nomination Invitation for 15th '' Executive Magistrate Training Course''
- 82th SSC Circular
- Application Invited for Participating in NDC-2018
- Invitation of application for short courses in India under ITEC program
- ২০১৬-২০১৭ অর্থবছরে বৈদেশিক মার্স্টাস কোর্সে অংশগ্রহণের জন্য কর্মকর্তা মনোনয়ন
- ২০১৬-২০১৭ অর্থবছরে বৈদেশিক ডিপ্লোমা কোর্সে অংশগ্রহণের জন্য কর্মকর্তা মনোনয়ন
- GO for 'Seminar on Public Administration for Civil Servants of Bangladesh' in China
- GO OF MID CAREER TRAINING IN INDIA-36th BATCH
- Invitation of Application for Masters in Thailand under Thai scholership
- সর্বশেষ সংশোধিত জেলাওয়ারি পদ বিতরণের শতকরা হার
- Model Recruitment Rules Halnagad
- Circular for Appointment of The Secretary General of the Colombo Plan Secretariat (CPS)
- বাংলাদেশ মিশনের বিভিন্ন শ্রম উইংয়ে প্রথম সচিব (শ্রম) / দ্বিতীয় সচিব (শ্রম) পদে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- Notification of Award (NOA)