- About MoPA
- Honourable Prime Minister
- Honourable Minister
- Honourable Minister of State
- Senior Secretary
- Top Management
- Vision and Mission
- List of Subordinate Offices
- Citizen Charter
- Telephone and Email
- Divisional Commissioners
- Deputy Commissioners
- Additional Deputy Commissioners
- Upazila Nirbahi Officers
- Group Mails
- Training and Travel
- Acts/Rules/Circulars (Download)
Dr. Md. Mozammel Haque Khan
Senior Secretary, Ministry of Public Administration
A career civil servant, Dr. Md. Mozammel Haque Khan, Senior Secretary, Ministry of Public Administration was born on 3 November 1959 in Madaripur district. Before completion of his Higher Secondary Education from Dhaka College he was the student of Madaripur Muslime Institutte High School. He obtained Honors and Masters Degree from the Department of Social Welfare, Dhaka University. He has a Special Diploma from CDC, Egypt in Population and Development. Furthermore, he obtained PhD in Public Administration from Jahangirnagar University.
A member of BCS Administration cadre belonging to 1982 Batch, Dr. Khan, in his eventful career, served in various capacities encompassing Assistant Commissioner and Magistrate, Additional Deputy Commissioner, Private Secretary to Divisional Commissioner, Upazila Nirbahi Officer, Additional Deputy Commissioner apart from his serving as Senior Assistant Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce and Ministry of Labor and Manpower, Private Secretary to the State Minister, Ministry of Health and Family Planning Ministry. In early 2001, he was promoted to the rank of Deputy Secretary and posted as the Director of the Prime Minister's Office and subsequently as the Deputy Commissioner of Jhenaidah district. He was withdrawn from the post of Deputy Commissioner before the election of 2001.
Besides, he was the Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock Ministry, Director (Finance) of the Bangladesh Steel & Engineering Corporation (BSEC) under Ministry of Industries. During the caretaker government, he was the Private Secretary to H.E. the President, Additional Secretary of the Ministry of Education. In 2009, he was promoted to the rank of Secretary. After that he served as the Secretary of the Chittagong Hill Tracts Affairs Ministry, Ministry of Communication, Implementation Monitoring and Evaluation Division (IMED) and Energy and Mineral Resources Division. In 2014, after having promotion to the rank of Senior Secretary of the Government, he served as the Senior Secretary of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and the Ministry of Home Affairs respectively. He has been serving as the Senior Secretary of the Public Administration Ministry since December 2016.
He is involved in various social activities including serving Bangladesh Scouts outside of his professional career. A hard-working man inspired by the principles of Scouts, is currently the Chief National Commissioner of Bangladesh Scouts. He was also the Country Director of Asia Pacific Regional Scouts '' Ticket to Life Project ''. Besides, he is the President of JICA Alumni Association of Bangladesh. Moreover, he is the President, Greater Faridpur Employee Welfare Association. He is also the President of Bangladesh Karate Federation.
As recognition of his contribution to the activities of Bangladesh Scouts, he received 1. Highest award of Bharat Scouts and Guides (Silver Elephant), 2. Highest award of Bangladesh Scouts (Silver Tiger) and 3. Tamarrow Award of the Philippines.
As part of the official duty, Mr. Khan visited different countries around the globe including Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Poland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
- সহকারি সচিব (ক্যাডার বহির্ভূত) পদে পদোন্নতি
- ৮৪তম সিনিয়র স্টাফ কোর্সে (এসএসসি)-এর আবেদন আহবান
- 15th Policy Planning and Management (PPMC) Circular
- ক্যাপস্টোন কোর্সে অংশগ্রহণের জন্য কর্মকর্তা মনোনয়ন
- ১১ হতে ২০ গ্রেডের কর্মচারী নিয়োগ/পদোন্নতি/উচ্চতর টাইমস্কেল/সিলেকশন গ্রেড প্রদানের নিমিত্তে বিভাগীয় পদোন্নতি/নির্বাচন কমিটিতে প্রতিনিধি মনোনয়ন
- পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ের পরিচালক পদে কর্মকর্তা পদায়ন
- বি.সি.এস. প্রশাসন একাডেমিতে অনুষ্ঠেয় ১৬তম "নির্বাহী ম্যাজিস্ট্রেটগণের প্রশিক্ষণ" কোর্সের তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- ৬৬ তম বুনিয়াদি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে কর্মকর্তা মনোনয়ন আহ্বান
- বি.সি.এস. প্রশাসন একাডেমিতে অনুষ্ঠেয় "১০৪তম ও ১০৫ তম আইন ও প্রশাসন" কোর্সে প্রশিক্ষণার্থী মনোনয়ন আহ্বান
- বিয়াম ফাউন্ডেশন,ঢাকা এ অনুষ্ঠিতব্য ০২(দুই) সপ্তাহ মেয়াদী "সরকারি ক্রয় ব্যবস্থাপনা" কোর্সে প্রশিক্ষণার্থী মনোনয়ন আহ্বান
- Invitation of application under ITEC scholarship in India
- Notice for application for Masters at KDI School,South Korea under KDI scholarship
- Regarding tentative study tour of the delegation of Bangladesh Employees Welfare Board to Philippines and Sri lanka
- GO and instructions of overseas exposure visit of 82nd SSC in Vietnam
- GO of overseas exposure visit of participants of 14th PPMC in Thailand
- GO and briefing notice of Mid Career Training programme in India 39th Batch
- GO for Training and Exchange Programme in China
- Allocation of budget in 4931- other buildings & establishment for District Administration of FY 2017-18
- Forms of Statistics of Civil Officers and Staff, 2017:
- Cook and Security allowance for secretaries
- Annual Procurement Plan-2017-18
- সরকারি কর্মচারি হাসপাতালের মেডিকেল যন্ত্রপাতি ক্রয়ের দরপত্র বিজ্ঞপ্তি